Buying a car is a large expense, so it makes sense to keep it maintained and running properly. We drive more and keep our vehicles longer than we did 20 years ago, and if we expect more out of them these days, we need to keep them healthy. One of the best ways to ensure less money is spent on repairs in the future is to invest in maintenance today. Regularly scheduled automotive maintenance will help your vehicle live a longer life.
Maintenance Services that we offer at Casey’s Automotive:
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
(5K miles, 15K miles, 30K miles,
90K miles, etc.)
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Oil Changes & Fluid Flushes
- Auto A/C Check-up & Recharge
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Wheel Alignments
- Spring and Summer Check-up
- Maintenance Inspections
- BG Services
- Virginia State Inspections
Does it always make sense to do maintenance? You do the math!
- Average Transmission Cost – $3,500-$4,500
- Average cost of a transmission flush – $200
- Average miles driven per year – 15,000
It is recommended to change your transmission fluid every 30,000 miles
Let’s say you plan to keep your vehicle beyond 100,000 miles…
$200 x 3 Flushes (every 30k miles) = $600 dollars
100,000 miles/15,000 miles a year = 6.6 years
At 100,000 miles if your transmission failed, wouldn’t you rather have spent
$600 dollars over 6.6 years and save $3,500?